Prestigious residence offering PANORAMIC VIEWS of Brome Lake and the mountains. Surrounded by a mature wooded area, this large property of more than 5,600 square feet of living space is located on a 5-acre lot. Ideal to welcome all the family, it offers a spacious kitchen with quartz countertops and a dining area adjacent to the dining room. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room. You can also enjoy its majestic central wood-burning fireplace. Leaving nothing to chance, the owners built it with insulating formwork and reinforced concrete. Add to this heated floors on both levels. A unique property in a quiet setting. Welcome to 33 ch Blackwood, Lac-Brome.
– 5 acre lot with spectacular view of Brome Lake and the mountains.
– Large entrance hall that brings you to the living room with 4-sided wood fireplace.
– Dream kitchen with walk-in pantry and quartz countertop, gas stove and breakfast area.
– Ash hardwood floor and cherry wood staircase.
– Abundant windows to enhance the breathtaking view of the water.
– 4 bedrooms, 1 office, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room and 1 laundry room.
– Room on the ground floor dedicated to the spa.
– Exterior balcony of more than 1 160 sq. Ft. In concrete with a steel structure.
– The property is built entirely in insulating concrete form 2.5 inches of interior / exterior insulation with 4 pc of reinforced concrete cement.
– All floors are also in reinforced concrete, except the floor of the room above the garage.
– Glycol heated floors on both floors.
– 2 heat pumps 18,000 Btu heating to -30 degrees Celsius
– The basement is heated by the concrete slab of the 1st floor. Exterior entrance to the basement for easy storage.
– Large double garage attached + 14’x 31′ additional room with skylights above the garage for storage, office or family room.
– Attached carport of 15 ‘x 31’.
– More than 5,700 square feet of living space.
– Quality construction in an enchanting environment.
– One and only owner since 2001.