WATERFRONT property with 150′ of linear frontage on the shores of LAKE MASSAWIPPI. Abundant windows facing the lake. Large kitchen with wood cabinets and granite countertop. Dining room adjoining the screened veranda to extend your summer evenings. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Intimate and landscaped lot. Additional land located 300m away with large garage. A rare opportunity on the market! You will immediately be charmed by its warm interior designed to receive family and friends.
On the ground floor, a spacious main entrance with cathedral ceiling and lots of storage. A large open area consisting of a kitchen with wood cabinets and granite countertops. The convivial dining room backs onto the veranda and offers a spectacular view of the lake.
The living room also offers a magnificent view in addition to being equipped with french doors for more privacy. A complete large bathroom and an adjoining laundry room are also found on this floor.
Upstairs, 3 good-sized bedrooms offering a panoramic view of the lake, a craft room, a complete bathroom equipped with a jacuzzi.
In the basement, a large workshop for handyman as well as an office and a gym adjoining the exit on the ground floor side. Enjoy the view during your training and then head directly to the lake for a swim alone or with your family.
– The original house was built in 1960 and was renovated between 1997 and 1998.
– All bedrooms have an exceptional view of the lake.
– Large 11′ x 32′ screened porch facing the lake with fiberglass floor.
– Bi-energy propane/electricity heating system connected with automatic on/off propane generator in the event of a power outage.
– Computerized and programmable outdoor watering system according to your needs.
– Large paving stone driveway.
– The garage is 300m from the property, it was built in 2008. Steel structure and steel sidding. Fully insulated. 200AMP electrical panel. Garage door 15 feet wide and 11 feet high. The interior height of the garage is 15 feet.
– 30 feet dock with electric boat lift, aluminum frame and waterproof cover included (3 dock sections 10 feet long.)
– The property is located a few minutes from the village of Ayer’s Cliff where you will find all amenities.
This is not an offer or promise to sell that could bind the seller to the buyer, but an invitation to submit such offers or promises.